March 18, 2007

Acknowledgements: Thanks to my Family, Clients and other Teachers

Carla Ennis, CMT, inspiring teacher of advanced Western and Asian massage

Chujiro Hayashi, M.D. (pronounced chu-gee-low ha-ya-shi), dedicated creator of the standard hand positions

Rabiah Lily O’ Cearnaigh, Karuna Reiki Master, teacher and mystic

Beth Rader, CMT, kind-hearted, teacher of deep-tissue massage and advanced anatomy

Christine Marie Saul, RN, compassionate Reiki Master and teacher

Susan Scott, CMT, caring teacher of basic Western and Asian massage

Hawayo Takata (pronounced ha-wah-yo ta-kah-tah), graciously introduced Reiki to the West

Mikao Usui (pronounced me-ka-oh oo-su-ey), esteemed founder of the Usui System of Natural Healing

Special thanks to my editor, Anna Sullivan, to my family for their encouragement, and to my clients for their helpful feedback.

No comments: